Something to keep you busy or stop you becoming bored over the Christmas period!!!
1. Something is expensive; you love someone – which animal do you think of?
2. A personal pronoun that
4. Think of a leading person of a city that sounds like a female animal.
5. A verb meaning “sell” which is the same word as a bird of prey.
6. Can you think of a very derogatory word for a woman and a puppy’s mum?
7. This word for a location sounds the same as the name of a fish.
8. What animal navigates by sonar and is something that’s useful in some ball games?
9. What big animal tells you that the stock market is optimistic?
10.An idea is unclear to you; it is beyond you – what does it do to you that is like the name of a clever animal?
11.What furry animal sounds the same as an adjective meaning “without clothes”?
12.A rodent that nests near a computer.
13.If someone tries to hit you, you do something that is the same word as a water bird.
14.A person betrays you or lets you down. Part of this verb phrase is also the name of a rodent.
15.You knead it, you need it and it lives in the forest.
16.This word makes you think of a swift animal and dishonesty.
17.A bald person does not have this animal.
18.It’s something a king used to have, and the animal lives in cold water.
19.You keep on demanding things, and the animal has a white streak down its face.
20.In the American way of speaking, this is a relative and an insect.
The Answers in 2017!
Happy English learning!!!