Can you believe it?
Happy New Year!!!
This year I’m going to… (feel free to borrow any ideas)
- Spend more time with my family and friends. We’re going to speak English nearly all the time!!
- Do more exercise. I’ll listen to fantastic music in English while I’m jogging.
- Read some books in English. A few classics such as ‘Moby Dick’ or ‘A Passage to India’. Maybe Paul Auster’s latest work…
- Learn to cook a traditional English dish like fish and chips, cobbler, trifle or roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.
- Visit one or two English-speaking countries. So many amazing places to choose from… Canada, South Africa, Ireland, New Zealand… Maybe a big city like Sydney, Manchester, San Francisco…
- Catch up on my favourite TV series (not dubbed, of course; perhaps not even subtitled this time)
- Take that English exam I’ve been putting off.
- Enjoy life more and improve my English!!!
Happy Englsih learning!!